Watch IPTV channels in your TVIP S-Box
After you have followed these instructions, you should also activate the TVIP S-Box’s MAC address. Learn how to enable the MAC address further down the page.
- Connect your TVIP S-Box.
- Select the language and time zone.
- The first time you start your TVIP S-Box, it will ask you if you want to update to the latest software. You should preferably choose to update the box.
- Click Settings.
- Select Network.
- Write down the MAC address on Network. After you have purchased an IPTV subscription from us, please email us the MAC address. We need it to activate your TVIP S-Box.
- When you apply for a Free Trial with us, please enter your MAC address in the form.
- Select TV (in the left menu).
- Change all TV settings to the settings below
Stream Source: Multicast
MPEG-TS Buffering, msec: 5000
DVR Storage: No storage
Timeshift storage: Internal storage
Content Source: Web Portal
Press the Setup Web Portal. Press it and set the following settings:
Portal URL: You will receive the link via email. Please, check your email.
Portal Manager: Off
Use Web portal: Whole System
API Mode: MAG
- Press Apply.
YouTube video for installing TVIP S-Box
It is easy to install a TVIP S-Box. This YouTube video shows you how to do it.
Activate your TVIP S-Box
To get started with your IPTV channels, you must activate the TVIP S-Box’s MAC address. After you have ordered an IPTV channel package from us, please email us your MAC address.
If you have applied for a free trial account, please do not forget to enter your MAC address in our form.
HDMI Auto Framerate
Some newer TVs cannot synchronize the refresh rate (Hertz / FPS) with the TVIP S-Box. Here’s how to fix it
- Go to Settings.
- Select Display.
- Change the HDMI Auto Framerate to ON.